ADF International seeks Development Project Manager
DF International is a human rights organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit our career site to view our Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles.
Development Project Manager
ADF International seeks a full-time, highly skilled Development Project Manager to join our team in Vienna, Austria. As the Development Project Manager you are a vital part of the International team. In this role, you will report to the Director of External Relations and are responsible for managing both off-and on-line development direct response projects from start to finish, and becoming the collaborative lead for the components of integrated multi-channel fundraising campaigns for ADF International.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate with international development, marketing, communications, operations, and legal teams, as well as US team members in the development, marketing and digital teams to accomplish the development projects.
- Manage all direct response communications efforts with European vendors to ensure all offline and digital initiatives are ideated, produced, and executed on schedule, and follow proper processes.
- Oversee the vendor productions to ensure all vendors work to deliver the communications product according to strategy, brand corridor, and highest excellence possible.
- Develop the project plan for ADFI development efforts and track progress
- Ensure all projects stay on schedule – production schedules, copy and art review and approval, and content development.
- Document and report on project performance and provide solutions for improvements.
- Analyze and provide performance metrics for all key initiatives.
- Manage the designated budget by ensuring correct recording of all projects and timely payment of related invoices.
- Develop the process to manage changes in the project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Update relevant website pages related to development as needed.
- Coordinate development newsletters and other digital communications to our supporters.
- Collaborate with the Social Media manager to leverage direct response activities in the digital space.
- Reinforce general creative direction, consistent tone, voice and adherence to the lexicon and brand platform throughout all direct response communications.
- Participate in the ideation and creative meetings, and assists in identifying and developing innovative ideas.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel),
- CRM software such as Salesforce
- Mass mailers such as Mailchimp or Pardot.
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Strong project and process management
- Organizing and paying attention to detail
- English (in written and oral form)
- Multi-national work environment
- Other languages such as German, French, or Spanish desirable
- Work, motivate, and initiate within a team and independently.
- Lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity under deadline.
- Work within a multi-lingual, international setting.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Recognized project management training and corticated preferred
Has your interest been piqued? We hope so, and we want to hear from you today if you have the desire and passion to serve at ADF International! Apply for this position here.
Denken Sie bitte daran, bei Ihrer Bewerbung www.politjobs.at zu erwähnen.