Bristol-Myers Squibb offers Communications & Public Affairs Internship
One shared journey moves us forward. Bristol-Myers Squibb is a BioPharma leader offering opportunities to learn and grow professionally, working alongside smart, talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients prevail over serious diseases. Our medicines help millions of people around the world in their fight against cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Our commitment to patients’ unmet medical needs drives innovation and pride in our record of achievement and we are recognized as having one of the most innovative pipelines in the industry with launches in Oncology and Hepatitis C.
Communications & Public Affairs Internship
In this role, the Communications & Public Affairs Intern will support the Public Affairs Manager to develop and re-create content for the local company website as well as the launch of our new corporate intranet and other internal communication initiatives.
Based in Vienna, Austria, you will report to the Public Affairs Manager. In order to enable success in the role, key areas of focus will include:
- Creation of the content of our corporate intranet as well as the revision of our local company Website
- Preparation of presentations, communication concepts and briefings
- Support of the coordination and organization of internal events
- Support of our internal Public Affairs Managers in his day-to-day activites
- Implementation of various internal communication initiatives
- Compliance with all BMS processes, rules and SOPs (standard operating procedures).
- Senior student of business administration, marketing, communications, media design or a similar discipline
- Experience in CMS and graphic design
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech experience preferred
- Practical experience acquired through former internships
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible mindset & multi-tasking capability
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you:
- Fulltime internship for a period of 3 to 6 months, preferably starting September 2016
- Compensation up to 1.500 EUR per month, depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
Please apply here: mydisat.dis-ag.com