Erste Bank offers Internship External Group Communications (m/f)
People like her need people like you. Why do we attract ambitious, driven and successful people as customers? Because that’s exactly who we hire as employees. Accountable, committed, reliable – sounds like you? Then why not apply for a job with us?
Internship External Group Communications (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Communications is responsible for the corporate communications strategy of Erste Group Bank AG and does media relations. It leads the public relations team of the CEE subsidiaries and is responsible for employee communications and events.
- are currently enrolled at a University / University of Applied Sciences
- have an excellent degree in Communication Sciences / Journalism or in Social Sciences, Politics, Economics or Finance with a minor in Communications
- have at least six months relevant journalistic experience or experience in public relations or corporate communications, e. g. at an international company, through course-related activities or initial job experience
- know how to research, write and edit texts
- are interested in organizing press conferences and events
- possess sound knowledge of major social media platforms and standard MS Office applications
- can update content for the Group-wide Intranet
- are well-organized and never lose sight of the big picture also in stressful times
- contribute your own ideas and opinions on assigned topics
- have first language either German or English with fluency in the other; knowledge of another CEE language is an advantage
- offer a job with varied activities for a period of six months starting in September 2016 in an interesting business area and dynamic setting
- support your further personal and professional development
- guarantee a remuneration for interns of EUR 1,450 gross per month
Please apply via: https://recruitingapp-2636.umantis.com