Four Paws International sucht Head Of Campaigns
FOUR PAWS, is an international animal welfare organisation with Headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and has offices in more than 13 other countries. Founded by Heli Dungler in 1988, the organisation strives for improvements in animal welfare through sustainable campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example stray dogs and stray cats, companion animals, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions.
Four Paws is searching for a
International Head Of Campaigns (m/f)
Fulltime / Location – open, individual can work from any of the FOUR PAWS european offices (Vienna, London, Hamburg, etc.)
In this exciting and influential role, the International Head of Campaigns Companion Animals leads the strategic development, coordination and delivery of international Companion Animals campaigns. This involves working together with the other units and departments of FOUR PAWS International, as well as country offices in line with the strategy of the department and organisation as a whole. Together with specialist experts, the International Head of Campaigns Companion Animals also leads the liaison with external stakeholders with the aim of advancing companion animal welfare.
Primary / general responsibilities:
- Leading the development and implementation of international animal welfare campaigns that is consistent with FOUR PAWS values, mission and international strategy, and is inspiring for staff, partners, supporters and potential new supporters across participating countries.
- Managing the international campaigns, setting up or coordinating project teams across different geographies and functions to deliver activities and forward-planning for international campaigns.
- Conducting lobby and advocacy activities and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Cooperating with and supporting FOUR PAWS country offices in delivering international campaigns
- Working closely with the Mobilisation team to ensure production of engaging actions for the campaigns in order to mobilise, recruit and engage supporters globally.
- Working closely with the Communications team to ensure that communication strategies for campaigns are consistent with the objectives and strategies of the campaign.
- Establishing and implementing monitoring and evaluation frameworks and risk analysis for the campaigns and providing reports to the line manager.
- Planning, managing and monitoring budgets for the campaigns and working with agencies and suppliers.
- Together with other department units identifying animal welfare issues that may be suitable as future campaigns.
- Representing FOUR PAWS in the international media on companion animal welfare topics
- Providing know-how and support on campaign issues within the organization
- Line managing three direct reports including the performance management and staff development
- Proven experience of developing and managing campaigns at an international level,
- Strong leader with the ability to work on own initiative and self motivate
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems, as well as implement change
- Excellent communication and experience of working across different cultures and nationalities
- Ability to effectively manage, communicate and motivate an international team and to work virtually
- Living the mission and vision of FOUR PAWS
- Willingness to travel regularly internationally
What FOUR PAWS offers:
- Opportunity to work for a major international animal welfare organisation
- Competitive salary (salary dependent on qualifications, skills, professional experience and the location in which you are based) – in Austria: a gross salary of minimum EUR 45.000,- per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
- Company Pension, after qualifying period
If you are interested to work for an international animal welfare organisation – please send us your application documents (covering letter, resume, diplomas, references) via eMail – please mention the Ref. Nr. 67.672.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Dr. Gerhard Klein, T: +43 1 512 35 05-23