Licht für die Welt sucht Trachoma/NTD Programme Coordinator
Trachoma/NTD Programme Coordinator
- Provide technical support and coordinate the development of Trachoma/NTD programmes in Ethiopia, Mozambique, South Sudan and potentially other countries in Africa and Asia
- Develop project applications in accordance with international standards and formats
- Support the LIGHT FOR THE WORLD country offices and designated programme staff in the implementation of Trachoma/NTD programmes
- Develop effective and efficient M&E systems for Trachoma/NTD programmes, which support the documentation and reporting to back donors
- Establish and support narrative and financial reporting systems and mechanisms
- Support the development of effective internal communication, knowledge management and learning
- Link up with relevant stakeholders and represent LIGHT FOR THE WORLD at national and international level, as needed
- Follow closely developments in Trachoma/NTD control
- Represent LIGHT FOR THE WORLD in selected meetings and working groups
- Professional expertise in Trachoma and/or NTDs
- Profound work experience in Trachoma and/or NTDs
- Experience in managing contracts with institutional donors and international foundations
- Excellent technical skills in project PME and financial planning/reporting
- Knowledge of programme planning tools and standard application formats
- Good knowledge of relevant stakeholders in international development cooperation
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-organisational teams
We are a professional team which develops constantly. All employees bear responsibility for their field of activity and the reaching of the defined aims. We are organized in a participatory manner and expect that you bring in your experiences and ideas. The chance to learn from failures and to develop is important to us. Our activities are in the centre of our motivation. For this position, a gross annual salary of € 42,000 depending on the qualification is provided. The place of work is not determined, and will be agreed upon.
Please send your application, including a meaningful motivation letter, three professional references, and your salary expectations until March 25th, 2015 online via http://www.lichtfuerdiewelt.at/content/Stellenangebote .
LIGHT FOR THE WORLD Austria, 1120 Wien, Niederhofstraße 26, Stephan Spatt
We strongly encourage persons with disabilities to apply for this position.