NXP Semiconductors Austria bietet Praktikum Political Affairs & Co-Creation (M/F)
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Internship: Financial Assistant / Political Affairs & Co-Creation Assistant (M/F)
• Supporting the Austrian External Relations Manager and the involved businesses in acquisition and execution of collaborative funded R&D projects incl. financial parts.
• Responsibility for small structural improvement projects in this domain.
• Financial reporting and quarterly forecast
Support tariff calculation, financial reports and tax credits
• Student in last 2 years of Business or Economic studies
• Internships in the area of External Relations are a plus
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Excellent communication and text writing know-how
• Independent working style, but willingness to work in international teams
• Structured way of working
• Highly motivated and creative personality
• Excellent English skills (conversation and writing)
• Availability: 20 hours/week
NXP offers competitive compensation. The minimum salary for this position is EUR € 2.000,- gross/month on a fulltime basis.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.