- Actively steering the planning and implementation of national campaigns
- Contributing to the adaptation and implementation of international campaigns and projects on farm animals and nutrition, companion animals and wild animals
- Monitoring national and European animal welfare topics and developments
- Conducting desktop and field research and providing content for our campaign work
- Developing creative actions and conducting local initiatives including the planning, strategic assessment, administrative coordination and implementation
- Responding to media enquiries by providing relevant information and giving interviews on campaign-related topics
- Maintaining and building contacts and constructive relationships with relevant stakeholders and public institutions e.g. taking part in events and working groups
- Representing VIER PFOTEN Austria and the Programmes Austria department internally and externally
- Several years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in an NGO, animal welfare field, media organisation, etc.
- University degree in relevant field e.g. political science, law, communication, biology, livestock science
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German and English
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships and networks internally and externally
- Project management skills with the ability for prioritization
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results in a timely manner, accurate handling of content
- Proactive attitude with a strategic and result oriented thinking
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
- Willingness and ability to travel in Austria and internationally, driver’s license
FOUR PAWS offers:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Vienna** with the great chance to experience the rich culture and history of Austria
- Work experience in Headquarters of an international organisation limited to the maternity cover periods
- Local and international career development opportunities
FOUR PAWS welcomes enquiries from everyone and value diversity in their workforce.
FOUR PAWS offers you a gross salary of minimum EUR 33.000, – per year, depending on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
FOUR PAWS is looking forward to meeting you!
Moreover, FOUR PAWS is happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within their global organisation.
Please send your application in English, preferably via email, with the reference number 78.589 to our ISGcareer portal.
Please don’t forget to mention politjobs.at in your application!