Red Bull sucht Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Europe
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 10400 people in over 167 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we’re different.
To further strengthen our legal team at the headquarters in Fuschl am See near Salzburg we are looking for a
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Europe.
In this position, you will be responsible for compliance and monitoring of legal requirements in Europe with regard to our products. You will also be responsible for achieving strategic requirements and contacts with authorities.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
- ENSURES REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OF PRODUCTS, INGREDIENTS AND PACKAGING AND MONITORS REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- EXECUTES STRATEGY IN THE PUBLIC REGULATORY ARENA AND PRE-EMPTS NEGATIVE OR DETRIMENTAL REGULATORY FRAMEWORKS AND INITIATIVES
- ORGANIZATIONAL LEAD AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGULATORY TEAM IN EUROPE
- PRIMARY CONTACT FOR REGULATORY AUTHORITIES AND ENSURES APPROPRIATE REPRESENTATION IN KEY TRADE ASSOCIATIONS
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in food law, further knowledge in food chemistry or nutrition is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory authorities and trade associations in Europe
- Ability to analyze and interpret existing and proposed “draft” regulations for importance and relevance
- Propose strategies addressing those
- Proactive, flexible, front-line decision making experience, and excellent communication skills
- Results driven self-starter, motivator, and leader personality
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.