WU International Bank seeks Manager Governance and Processes
WU International Bank (WUIB) is hiring a Governance Manager. The Governance Manager is responsible for ensuring high standards of governance within Wester Union International Bank (“WUIB”) that comply with the required banking organization requirements and promotes business excellence.
This position reports to the Director of Governance, Process & Project Management.
- Ownership of the organization handbook and maintenance of the organizational model (including organization charts and job descriptions).
- Provide governance and administrative support to Supervisory Board, Management Board and other committees (including preparation & execution of meetings, draft documentations and follow procedures).
- Set up and control Policies and procedures.
- Ownership of the internal guidelines framework (including monitoring the completeness and currentnessof policies and procedures).
- Ownership of Records and archives.
- Responsible for business continuity and crisis handling within WUIB.
- Ownership of the product approval process.
- Extensive experience in Organizational Development experience (including sizing and organization mapping).
- Organizational design experience (including structure and roles).
- BCP and crisis handling experience.
- Experience in banking organization and related company laws.
- Possess employee performance and talent management experience, as well as productivity and change management knowledge.
- Action oriented.
- Strong team player with ability to drive results.
- Ability to work across functional areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Some amount of travel (less than 30%) is anticipated for this position (will vary based on business needs).
More Infos here!